Tuesday 30 December 2008

Charlie: Evolution 1996-2008


These pictures chart Charlie's design evolution from April 1996 to April 2008. Unlike Biggins, Charlie's development has been steadier and all-together calmer. Where Biggins was occasionally subject to occasional quantum leaps in his design, Charlie has remained very similar and faithful to the very first picture drawn of him (no.1 on this panel). Maybe this is why Charlie is a more cheerful character; because Biggins has suffered all the turbulence in the ever-changing quality of my drawing!

2 comments:

Kris-Tea said...

That reminds me to Mickey evolution, haha It's a joke..Charlie is a fantastic character! (and Biggind too, poor..lol)
Very interesting pictures.

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!