Friday 11 March 2011

Illustration Friday: Warning

Hello folks. Man, it's been ages since I entered Illustration Friday! To tell the truth I've not been drawing much lately but I'm determined to begin a new creative phase.

For IF this week we were given the word "Warning". I actually managed to scrape a few half-decent ideas together for this, but all were too ambitious - you know what it's like when you've not drawn for a while; you get rusty - lazy!

Well, in the end I plumped for the above idea. It's a fairly weak concept - the idea being that the gate has a "Beware the Dog" warning sign, and yet ironically, one can see the dog and there really is nothing to be warey of. That said, it's not bad for a couple hours work, and I am pretty rusty. Maybe next week I'll be forthcoming with something more deserving of merit.

So how are you?

5 comments:

Kris-Tea said...

:) So adorable! Nice idea. It's great to see you again taking part of IF! Now some words in italian lol: il cane รจ molto carino! ;)minful

Kris-Tea said...

eee sorry...minful was the word verification lol

Ana M.F. said...

hello,
cute little dog :)

NATHANIEL R said...

cuteness

Unknown said...

Great drawing, you have some talent there.

moving services